Saturday, October 9, 2010

Have you registered?


This week will be a delightfully sweet (and short!) one for me.


It's UEA - so that means a three day week. My favorite day of the week is usually Friday, but when Friday and Wednesday combine (can you say Frendsday?), it definitely tops the favorites list.


On Thursday and Friday, I'm planning on attending the UEA Convention. To tell you the truth, I've been looking forward to it ever since I got my pamphlet in the mail listing the workshop descriptions and schedule of events. I've already planned which workshops to attend to get the most bang for my buck. I know, I know, I'm a nerd.


But honestly - I can't wait to sit in classes and take notes on how to be a better teacher. Plus, there's going to be a forum (ahem, debate) with the front-running gubernatorial candidates for the state.


Doesn't that sound like a riot? I hope to meet you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment